Forum Theme/Switching Issues [ + Theme switch workaround ]

Hi. i saw earlier that the forum was having some maintenance, dunno if these issues have come about due to the changes…

1. Theme switching (Light/Dark) is not working anymore (Safari)
  2. There’s a black Elektronauts logo to the right of the white logo (see pic)

Cheers

3 Likes

I can confirm that the themes aren’t switching [chrome os] - I’ll forward to someone who can look at restoring this (at least the absence of a white logo (in dark) is now sorted, albeit not quite right so far)

1 Like

Hi!

Yes I’ve updated the forum software today and I anticipated that there would be some problems with themes. Seemed a bit shaky when i tested. Thanks for letting me know I’ll look into it ASAP.

2 Likes

Fixed the double logo issue. The theme switcher needs some more attention to work.

2 Likes

sorry for pointing this out, but the white light theme kills my eyes :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yup, not working on Firefox mobile either. I feel like I’m staring at the sun. XD

Is dark theme gone!? This looks so weird. :frowning:

It’s a bug. Working on it. Please be patient. :slight_smile: Or place an ambient light next to the screen.

2 Likes

My eyeeeeeeessss! :sunglasses:

For me it always was white. never recognized that you could switch🙃

It seems to work from your User Preferences > Interface

4 Likes

Thank You! :+1:

But still a bit weird, right?

I can see tho!

haha

Oh my . . where is the BLACK SCHEME already. . I am loosing my sight . . .I can’t see . . :wink:

5 posts up :arrow_up:

1 Like

Got it David, thanks. But you need to be logged in and set in within your account.
Still does not work on the site settings next to search without logging in. Or maybe I just need to clean the cashes? Cheers, Mike

Yes you are right. A theme setting is now saved in your account. But this should be possible to change in the hamburger menu still. But it is obviously broken.

1 Like