First track on the Rytm -> Gangsta!

After a few months of struggling with the Rytm I finally start to get some control over the unit. At times I hated it for being so difficult to learn but now, after plenty of pain and a great many tears, I can finally join in with the choir that sings to its praise: I absolutely love the Rytm! It has such a steep learning curve but yields such an awesome power. I know there is still plenty of things inside the box for me to learn but now I finally managed to create my first song using only the Rytm (via Overbridge). Except for some EQ:ing, compression and stereo-widening no other effects have been added to the track. Usually I lean more towards the dubby/minimal side of Techno but the first song that popped out is a true Gangsta!! :rage:

Check it out, yo!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is nice! I definitely feel the magic you get when creating this.

Glad you’re enjoying the RYTM- the sounds in this track sound great! Keep sharing your stuff! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankx man! Maybe I keep it Gangsta for the next track too. It was so much fun working on this one.
Let’s see in which direction the Rytm pulls! :slight_smile:
All good!

1 Like

I re-uploaded the track to Soundcloud and it seems to have broken the link despite identical URL.
Here comes again:

I’ve had some errors with trying to update links-even in the comments. Maybe do something to prevent the link from embedding?

I don’t know that web stuff too well… but but, the song is still up there anyway. Should anyone be interested I guess you have to do a manual search on Soundcloud: “rob dylan ghetto showdown” should take you there! :totes:

I normally just put the link in brackets and that interrupts the compulsion to embed itself

1 Like

BTW, the updated track is a vast improvement! Well done!

2 Likes

liked the dub and the revised version as well…has that foggy and misty vibe which I found pretty immersive. thanks for posting.

2 Likes