First time performing live on Digitakt

Some Kno-Fi hip hop from Tarikh Mizan. First time performing my digitakt, transitions are trash. But I’m definitely going get better.

13 Likes

thanks for sharing, good stuff man, nice and vibey!

how is that SP404 tied into your workflow? are you controlling it via Digitakt’s Midi tracks? or going audio in into the digitakt? or the digitakt out into the sp?

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Digitakt to sp 404 all audio. For effects. I’m trying to figure ways to better transition tracks for the next performance. Probably just sequence the beat out and dump them in the sp 404.

1 Like

I thought the transition weren’t bad at all, just your recording is clipping at times :slight_smile:

Re transitions, do you use the Control All function of the digitakt? (Hold TRACK and manipulate eg the filter to affect them all) if you plug the digitakt’s midi out into its midi in, you can then use a midi track to control its features AND those of the SP404 (if it’s midi enabled). Maybe that would help with the hands on feel re transitions :slight_smile:

Naw I haven’t tried that. I did the affect track technique once during that performance. But I will definitely play with that

4 Likes

shit I had no idea the 404 could be used as a direct audio processor :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

:exploding_head:lol but yeah. Mine was I thought out of commission but it was a faulty power adapter. Just pulled it out cause I’m trying figure how to perform these beats and make it memorable.

Nice!

1 Like