Stereo Drive

that’s what i’m excited to do also =]

1 Like

How the :bellhop: did I miss this?

1 Like

If it weren’t for SDS Drop + Stereo Drive, I’d be considering swapping my Rytm for DT.
Emotional purchasing, GAS, and all…

I’m glad it keeps sample import painless and keeps me on my Rytm.

1 Like

Would have considered it also too, But the analog circuitry is part of the magic that makes it a keeper also. The digikat is all digital and no compression.

2 Likes

happy to hear that :kissing_heart:

tbh, as cool & fun as the Digitakt is, it is no replacement for Rytm… definitely has its strengths in other places, mostly precision-microlooped samples… and it’s a fine polysynth! - but the Rytm audio engine is far more interesting overall. Overdrive/filter/distortion/compresssor add so much character…

1 Like

agree 100%.

When I think of all that I love about the Rytm, DT only has about 10% of those features, and DT has just two features I wish Rytm had (MIDI sequencing and waveform graphic display).
The DT filter is great sounding, but I certainly prefer Rytm’s driven sound on my samples.
Its no fun for me to even imagine making tunes without Kit Load, Macros, p-lockable FX, and the those 12 audio tracks.

2 Likes

Anyone else having issues restoring the IAP? I bought SD on another machine and it won’t restore on my main laptop. @void any suggestions?

another machine should be fine, but you have to be signed in with the same Apple ID… if you send me your WAN IP via DM I can check the server logs…

1 Like

FYI this was something on Apple’s side - App Store logout/login & App reinstall fixed it :+1:

2 Likes

is there any chance that this will be discounted for black friday?
£20 is a bit step for me at the minute

As far as I know all Void software is abandoned at this point. I’ve read some places where aspects have returned to working order due to Elektron OS updates but that’s coincidental from my understanding.
Essentially, you are on your own.