Feature suggestions

Hello,

I love this machine, but would i love even more if it had the features below ; i think all can be implemented in a SW update :

1 -A way to temporary ignore program changes from external source. This would be KILLER as it would open a world of creative possibilities, specially in live performance. I use the Rytm slaved to an Octatrack that send program changes. But sometimes i’d like to ignore the received program change and just stay on the Rytm’s current pattern (or even go to another pattern). An elegant way to do that would be : if you are holding a bank button, just ignore the received program change.

2 - Get access to master bus and make FLTR, AMP and LFO pages available. With that you could, for instance, use the filter for the master bus and this would be awesome ! I know however, this could canibalize some Analog Heat sales… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 - Add ‘from X:Y’ trig conditions (in all Elektron machines actually). For instance, i want an instrument to start playing only in 5:8 and keep playing forever. If i use 5:8 condition, it will play only on 5:8, and stop on 6:8.

4 - Easier way to backup EVERYTHING. On the Octatrack, i just need to copy a folder and i’m done. On the Rytm the process is confusing, complicated and slow

5 - A way to use both LP and HP filters, so it would increase the sculpting capabilities.

Hope somebody from Elektron read this :smiley:

A post was merged into an existing topic: AR Analog Rytm feature request thread