Faulty live recording digitone

Hi .I can’t figure out what is happening.playing with keystep something all sound great . When I try to live record the same thing during the recording all perfect . But when I start the sequencer to hear the recording the chords don’t start from the beginning but somewhere in the first page or maybe in the second page . Also I noticed that I hear and other notes over the recording. Then I tried to use the trigs of digitone. When I use two voice chord it’s ok . When I use three voice chord and the third voice has its own melodic line the notes that I hear don’t sound right . For example I play a si do si do and it sounds backwards and octave down . All these using one track only . It’s not a polyphony problem . Or it is ? Maybe I should check the parameters in each page section? I should mention that I already did a factory reset

The DN has a nasty bug (confirmed by Elektron) that affects live recording. Multiple recording passes can result in red trigs being converted to yellow trigs with out-of-range note values like (#544 -1), delete trigs entirely, and other weird stuff. I’ve given up relying on live recording until this bug is squashed.

Don’t know if this relates to your issue, per se, but it could.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Actually there were yellow trigs . You are right . Last night when I opened it and started working all worked fine . Weird stuff indeed . Suppose they have not fixed that with last firmware. I haven’t updated yet .

I can confirm that this bug is not fixed in the last update. I don’t use the sequencer that much, but it’s super annoying when I do. It’s been around for some time now so I really hope that Elektron are fixing it soon!