External Keyboard More Than One Octave?

Hey all, am I missing something? Can I not use multiple octaves without transposing or flipping octave up or down? I should have access to four octaves right? Can I use all four at once up the controller? Current using minilogue as external control. Thanks in advance.

On the sample tracks (1-8) the DT responds to C-1 to C-5. Depending what Korg has set for their devices to send could be different. You should be able to shift the keyboard up or down to center it on the DT. It’s unfortunate that this note designation isn’t standardized. What I mean is that Korg middle C may be C-4 but another device could be C-5.

Is this what you’re having an issue with?

Yeah. I’m only getting response from a single octave. Defaults to the lowest octave position on the minilogue. If I flip the octave switch up I still only get the same octave…just in the next position on the keyboard. It’s baffling me.

What midi channel are you transmitting on? Maybe retry using the auto channel (10).

Yeah I second this.

I’m using the auto-channel. But no matter what track or sample I’m wanting to trig, all I’m getting is the single octave. I’m going to check the MIDI config again today after work. Maybe there’s a setting in there that’s hindering communication one way or another.

Try sending MIDI from your PC, and see if that works. If it does, you can blame the Korg’s config.