External audio into A4 MKII thru OB into DAW?

Hi

If I have run an analog synth into the external audio inputs of the A4 MKII; it is possible to route the audio thru OB into Studio One 4? Or do I need to use the analog outs (1-4 or main)?

I have tried to find the answer in the manuals of OB and A4MKII. On page 28-29 in the OB manual it the state that:
Use the input routing functionality if you want to route audio (from, for example, a regular software plugin or an external instrument jacked into your DAW) through a voice on your Overbridge device, for example, to treat the audio to some analog processing. This functionality is sometimes called Sidechain input routing.

Thanks!

You should be able to select “input L R” from the overbridge plugin instrument straight into the input of a new stereo audio (has to be stereo because studio one is stupid) track and the record it to your hearts content.

I don’t know how this works in Studio One, but in Logic the OB Plugin provides a few tracks, the last of which is the external input. Just turn up the levels and it should work.

Thanks guys, will try this out in the weekend:)