Exemplary support from Elektron

I have had some lousy support from some companies over the years, but on the few very occasions I’ve needed Elektron’s support, they’ve not only come through, they’ve always gone the extra mile. Recently, there was an unfortunate situation regarding my Machinedrum (not a failure or malfunction) and despite the issue not at all being Elektron’s fault, they went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy. So I want to publicly thank Mario in Los Angeles and Ess in Sweden for all of their help. Hats off to the whole support team.

25 Likes

Elektron support is the best

Just got my Monomachine back from Elektron. Incredibly fast turn around and an excellent price for the work done plus prompt return shipping. I’m stunned, I’m happy, I wanted to post here for all to see. Excellent company. Thank you!

6 Likes

Indeed. It has been a little over a year since I made the above post and am currently engaged in a frustrating round-and-round with another well-known synth manufacturer that has served only to remind me how good Elektron’s support has always been for me.

3 Likes

Indeed. They recently fixed my Digitone with a bad screen in about 10 days round trip (in the US). Zero cost to me for repairs or postage, and Mario was super nice about it. A+.

4 Likes

Amazing support yet again from Elektron staff. My DT had some jittery knobs, and even though my machine was a week out of warranty they still went ahead and repaired my unit and delivered it back to me in good time. Great communication with Christian from support who was very helpful.
Cheers Elektron, you rock!

5 Likes

Anyone know how many working days to expect for an initial response to an Elektron support ticket ?

There have been many reports in recent weeks about slow response from support and they just had a four day break for Easter, so I advise patience. They will get to you, especially if it is a critical hardware issue.

3 Likes