Exception message error on AH after updating the OS to 1.02

computer: macbook pro,
operative system: yosemite 10.10.5
program used: ableton live 9.7.1 32 bit

Hi i have done the update of the Analog Heat system to the 1.02 using the sysex, everything works,
but when i switch on the unit, i get the display with this message :
“exception r0015, ssp:4 vec: 04 and so on…”

sometimes i switch off and switch on again the unit and seem to work but for few seconds, after the display get crazy and i have to switch off again .

i can’t even hear the sound, all i hear is some types of noise when i plug the AH to my speaker.

bare in mind i am using a sound card, motu ultralite mk3, so i use only AH with the overbridge, i am not intended to use AH as a soundcard for the moment

I have the same problem :slight_smile:

Hi i have this error many times: exception 005 and so on ,…

i have the latest version of overbridge, and also when i connect my speaker jack to the output of the AH there is a white noise coming out,

also the overbridge doesnt work very wll inside ableton, the waveform analyzed by the unit is white and glitchy? does anyone else experience the same problem?

I recommend submitting a support ticket to elektron about this.

1 Like

Which OS your computer runs?

OS X yosemite 10.10.5

There is another thread about this situation…did it happen after updating AH to 1.02?

Anyway: it happened to me too (OSX 10.8.5) and I received official support…looks like it has to do with 10.9 and 10.10 and some particular computer hardware configurations. As I said I am on 10.8…but got that freezing too…I mean had to reboot the unit and to unplug USB to have AH behaving normally. Then switchin USB to Midi only and plugging the cable back…no problems.

Now I amusing it on 10.11.6 and I am not experiencing issues so far…

When they will fixed

ehehehe…who knows…

hopefully before what we think…

I’m joining the club…
I’ve just updated the OS - tried opening Overbridge 10+ times, only to get consistent audio glitches, error messages, glitched interface in the AH, etc.
I’ve tried both with the AH through a hub, and directly connected.
before/after opening Ableton Live, before after turning the unit on… seems impossible to get it working.
I’m on OSX 10.9.5

My Heat crashed and I had this message coming up on the screen:

EXCEPTION: R0015
SSP:4 VEC: 04
FS:0 SR: 2404
ADDR: 0808000

I did an update to 1.02 but haven’t used the Heat very much. Still working on how to integrate it into Ableton without getting glitches. Now I’m just a bit unsure if the glitches is caused by some malfunction (this error message) rather than just being some basic settings that needs to be adjusted. Anyone that knows what the error message might mean? Should I relax about it or return it on the warranty?

This appears to be a known occasional problem with the Analog Heat:

Raise a support ticket with Elektron. Their support team may be slightly slower than usual due to some staff being on vacation, but they will get back to you, and your input will help them fix the issue for you and others.

I’m experiencing the exact same problem with my brand new AH. Running Ableton 9.7.5 32bit on a macbook pro (OSX 10.10.5) Is there a fix for this?
ALso, my AH seems to get really hot, really quickly. Is this normal?
Thanks