Erica Synths Techno System

Could someone who owns the TS post a picture of the case please?
Can’t find any shots of it closed or what the hinges/corners/feet look like…

:+1:

The edges are the feet, no rubber feet, it doesn’t slide about though!

8 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Face plant

1 Like

That’s a case, I could start a modular only for that case :blush:

1 Like

Nice looking cases. How do you find them? I think i’d be a bit lost without a 1u tile in a smaller system.

Although it’s a travel case I don’t think it’ll be going too far :smile: 2 x 104hp and dust free with a nice aesthetic does the job. I wanted to go for a bit of uniformity with the setup, keep things tidy :wink: an extra 1u would do no harm though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d asked about the copy feature for the bars, seems it only works when you change the number of bars and not the length. Makes sense though as if you wanted an odd length sequence you wouldn’t want the first bar copied.

Have a look at this on youtube, now bear in mind it has only been watched 18 times today and this has only happened.

Look at the thumbs!!! WTF! Ha ha :smile:

I’m the new Justin Beiber :smile:

I even felt compelled to give myself a thumbs down :smile:

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:
:clown_face:

I’m not one to usually take the philosophy that people who don’t like you are “just jealous” but I don’t really get any reason why you’d garner so much negative attention so I’m guessing it’s that. Maybe you’ve got one very determined hater

I cant believe this.

2 Likes

Just boosted it to 21 likes :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just not techno enough?

1 Like

Thanks only 137 more to go to break even :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve attracted a stalker :smile: so assume they are behind it :scream:

I think that as well, which is kind of weird to know, but also kind of funny :smile:

Richard Ramirez goes Modular!

1 Like

Someone has gone full psycho on you dude

Sadly internet is full of cowards obsessing over people who probably couldn’t care less

2 Likes