Erica Synths LXR-02 Desktop Digital Drum Synthesizer

Cenk! It’s good to see you’re digging Erica stuff, they look and sound so good paired with Elektron stuff. As always an awesome performance. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, damn.

1 Like

Its like the grown up version of that volca set :slight_smile:
Sounds ace.

4 Likes

I have a zen delay, octatrack and the LXR on order… the bassline though…

1 Like

I don’t want to be the GAS Master.

But on Detroit Modular, the JULY4 coupon code for 10% off applies to the LXR-02

3 Likes

I actually posted the same thing at around 8:45 a.m. this morning. It’s odd that the post doesn’t seem to be here. I even tested the code to make sure it worked and it did. I also posted the discounted price in my cart, which was $530.10.

Edit: Little did I know there were two threads about this! That earlier post was here.

Thanks for making me aware of this other thread, DIV1NITAL. Odd that there’s more than one.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t see it. I’m guessing you’re on the DM newsletter?

1 Like

Yes, I am. DM coupons always work on gear that Perfect Circuit and others disqualify.

No need to apologize. If you hadn’t posted, I might not have noticed this second thread.

Now you just need to order a shot of dataline mojo!

2 Likes

Any sign of these in the wild yet?

10 Likes

oh my

1 Like

I’m really quite liking the look of this thing and that Juno demo is further encouragement. I’d like a fun little box to make some noise without a computer and I’d prefer synthesis to samples. This doesn’t seem like it’s far off of a kind of “lo-fi groovebox” for making some fun techno. I like sliders and although it’s only got the 4 control knobs it looks very easy to navigate and experiment with. I think it has a bit of p-locking in there as well based on the manual I read from earlier in this thread.

1 Like

After a minute of that I had to turn it off.

11 Likes

I didn’t watch it :slight_smile:

1 Like
10 Likes

Jeremy (Red Means Recording) went with the xtra annoying dialog on this one for some reason, but it does show a ton of cool functionality I was curious about

6 Likes

Yean, no offence to the Jeremy guy (his opsix video was excellent) but I’m not sure he’s the guy for showcasing something like this.

Maybe it’s my bias towards hardness, but this is Erica Synths, I want filth.

*Having said all of that, I guess this isn’t really Erica Synths, at least from a sound perspective, and Jeremy did do a pretty decent video on the Sample Drum, so you should probably disregard everything I’ve just said.

2 Likes