Empress Zoia // Euroburo

I saw 450 when googling.

1 Like

What a great lil box! And it includes most of the hyped empress FX algos? Brilliant.

1 Like

Yeah i want it bad! Zoia and organelle together with octatrack will be crazy. Let the GAS begin looks up sperm and plasma donation centers nearby

5 Likes

hahahah this is absolutely mental

Yes, this trend to make everything tiny is obnoxious… The elektron AR/A4/OT mk1 size is perfect IMO.

1 Like

I want to buy more gear to avoid finishing tracks

63 Likes

What? You actually RECORD your music? :wink:

8 Likes

Really interesting. But why so small? The screen is tiny as f€%§ !

1 Like

Seriously- with something like this, a simi-modular like the O-Coast, then your initial modular setup wouldn’t need to be extravagant. Maybe something for sampling or something.

We really are living in the golden age :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This one deserves its own thread! Does it have stereo i/o?

2 Likes

Zoia is super interesting! I wonder if you you can use it as a sequencer too. At least it was hinted at and offer MIDI in and out. Even if it couldn’t this would be a really super useful and forward thinking FX box and looper.

thats retro, its 2018 baby

yeah that empress takes the cake. I love it when somethings so deep it ruins everything else so that definitely looks like my cup of tea. look forward to seeing them in the wild. I like the whole organelle type thing but I use reaktor so I didn’t want to open another software can of worms but in pedal format I might reconsider

3 Likes

OK!

4 Likes

if the FX sound decent when real reviews drop its gonna be a definite buy from me. fingers crossed. watched the vid like three times now, cant really grasp how it works but I get the idea. super interested in this one

Might replace both pedals I bought this past Black Friday with this one, depending on how it turns out.

I googled it for more info because it’s really amazing and confusing. Couldn’t find much yet though

For some reason it’s reminding me of the classic ‘Glitch VST’.
Multiple effects triggered in a sequenced fashion, with lots of crazy randomness.

6 Likes

This is completely ridiculous and I must have it.

wow, this will pair well with my modular! Want!