Elektronauts Hip Hop Beat Battle #6 - Tribe edition - Voting & Feedback

Thanks man. This one was literally live jamming out the parts. Sound wise, zero mixing per track apart from maybe some high or low pass filters. I just cheat and wack a load of shit on the master.

1 Like

Yo! Itā€™s time for the next battle guys, my dt is waiting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

sorry for the delay, i think i can host / create
one this sunday! no hard promise as 'it is complicatedā€˜ right now, but i try to make it!

3 Likes

#7 when?

3 Likes

Howā€™s it going @rnzr? Perhaps someone else can take the lead on the next if you donā€™t have the time at the moment. I know life happens :facepunch:

2 Likes

@rnzr deserved to host this next one, but I canā€™t reach him through pm right now.

Hope youā€™re doing well dude! If itā€™s ok with you I suggest weā€™ll start another one now and give you the rights to hosting one of the future battles whenever youā€™re ready, are you ok with that?

@looms and @Doug both hosted one before as well, so my thinking right now is Iā€™ll host this one and ask for their help to choose some samples.

5 Likes

Congrats! Killer beat! Loved it.

1 Like

Coolā€¦ Iā€™ve missed the task-focus nature of these battles, looking forward to the next one!

What I really like is that each one I do reflects the gear Iā€™m working with/on at presentā€¦ and I live and dream that one day itā€™ll be constant from one battle to the next. :joy:

(Also, I bowed out of the last one mainly on the grounds of it being 100% sample based with no option to play instruments or use a wider pallet of soundsā€¦ I know weā€™re all different, but Iā€™m relatively new to sampling and these battles have helped me become more ā€˜hybridā€™ā€¦ all samples felt like a frustrating chore to me. Just putting this out there for reference for the next one because I think engagement is whatā€™s best about these battles. :v:)

2 Likes

Iā€™ve definitely been missing these challenges, so itā€™d be sick to start em back up.
Hope @rnzr is doing well!

1 Like