Elektronauts Hip Hop Beat Battle #3 - Voting and Feedback

Huzzah, thanks everyone and especially @new_drugs for another great one.

I give you all my solemn pledge that my reign will be as just and true as @new_drugs @DimensionsTomorrow and @Sleepyhead’s before me

11 Likes

congrats, dude. a well-deserved win. i look forward to the next one and what you come up with.

7 Likes

I haven’t put my vote in yet!> I’m listening to the tracks now… I thought the deadline was tonight.

I’ll do it anyway… and congrats to @Doug :+1:

7 Likes

Very well deserved, congratulations @Doug!
You were my #1, from the start.

Thank you @new_drugs for hosting this very fine battle. I had much fun!
Kudos to any participant, there was some really nice tracks dropped, and it definitely makes one wants to raise the bar!

7 Likes

Congrats @Doug you deserve this victory ! Can’t wait to the next battle!

Thanks you all for the kind comments, it means a lot to me.

7 Likes

Friday evening, beer, checking out the Elektronauters tracks…perfect material to test out my new sub too! :call_me_hand:

Props to everyone that took part, there isn’t a single submission that doesn’t have something cool and of interest about it. I really dig this whole process. :v:

With that, my vote;

1- @drrumble
2- @LyingDalai
3- @simonbradford

As I know @doug already has the win, I can bring someone else into my top 3 guilt free… had I not known I would’ve genuinely had you in there.

7 Likes

Congratulations to the people on the podium, champagne on you …
Well done to all, organization included. Very pleasant comments.
Good to be able to listen to that on soundcloud.

8 Likes

Congratulations @Doug. From now till eternity I’m going to hear “ladle dripping” every time I make soup:)

Nice showing everybody!

@simonbradford The Belgian Forest definitely has an influence on your sound. Loved the eeriness of this one.

7 Likes

Thank you for the feedback everyone! Can’t wait for the next one ^-^

6 Likes

it’s probably already been said in some way, but i just want to say i appreciate you all. being able to support each other, lift each other up, encourage creativity, and provide a safe place for constructive criticism are all things i greatly enjoy about this community.

12 Likes

I co-sign that, before I joined the first battle I hadn’t completed a beat in months I would just start half a dozen a week and never finish em.
So thanks for the inspiration everyone

8 Likes

Congrats @Doug !

3 Likes

Nice work all - and well deserved Doug, now if you could go and lay down some verses for all the other tracks in all the battles we have an album!

Back in for the next one dudes, and great work all involved.

5 Likes

Congrats @Doug! Very well deserved. Loved all the tracks everyone made, and I agree with @Yabba, these battles force me in to finishing tracks and stepping out of my comfort zone, love that.

Can’t wait for the next one, curious about the theme! I just hope Doug isn’t gonna make us all rap over our own beats :joy::joy:

There’s one recording of me freestyling when I was drunk 10 years ago, the idea of that track ever leaking out still makes me shiver.

7 Likes

This is what would make me shiver. :flushed:

4 Likes

Don’t give him ideas!
:sweat_smile:

I’m ok with singing, it’s finding the words that I would struggle with…

4 Likes

I’m already coming up with excuses for not being able to participate in that one.

…mic just isn’t working

…cat ate all my cables

…stubbed my toe and for some reason I lost my voice from it

I really was looking forward to it though😆

7 Likes

Oh god no, please let’s not use our own voices.
I’ll have to use autotune and I’m 99% sure I’ll sound like Cher

4 Likes

Look, man. You were just talking about how great it is getting out of your comfort zone.

9 Likes

Congrats all !

:upside_down_face:
Please give us some time to practice…:content:

3 Likes