Elektronauts.com not working on LTE/mobile networks?

iOS 14.4.2 / iPhone 11, Verizon, US, no VPN, always works on LTE and wifi. Never seen this issue.

1 Like

iOS, Cricket ( AT&T ),

From memory over the last few years;
WiFi loads >95% of the time, no localization correlation noticed
LTE stopped loading in 2020, maybe late 2019 - previous to that it worked >90% of the time… I used to read Elektronauts in the band vehicle rolling between shows religiously.

It also seems like a DNS or a blocked domain to my untrained self.

Android, ATT.

Wifi works no problem.

Mobile data doesn’t load.

Has anyone run a traceroute from their phone to see where the routing gets fucky?

Easier from Android i’m sure, but there are likely apps you can utilize for the same functionality from iOS.

Bad:

Good:

Top is ATT LTE. Bottom is Fios WiFi. iPhone XR.

App is ‎Network Utilities on the App Store

I’m wondering if the timeout is causing browser to not set up secure connection.

1 Like

An update to this conundrum. I’ve found that I can access the site just fine while out and about if I turn off 4G and only use 3G instead :upside_down_face:

It’s not working for me on my iPhone using French Orange network :frowning:

Not been working for me on Iphone XR / 4G. This has been going on for about a month now. Previously had ups & downs but now it’s continuous.

Occasionally works if i switch to 3G but more often not.

Loads fine with Wifi.

1 Like

Still a no go for the iPhone.

1 Like

I’m on ! First time in a long time.

1 Like

Hi, i’m on Iphone 6s 4G Red by SFR - France and don’t work.
No solution ? or i just need a vpn and it’s good ? My home PC work with 4G too so i can’t go on Elektronauts :frowning:
I’m at work now…

Thanks !

Unfortunately it is a known issue without a solution (yet!). I use LTE and am on a VPN right now in order to get to Elektronauts. I’ll raise the issue again and see if we can get a solution from our network provider.

3 Likes

Switching down to 3G instead of using 4G makes it work for me (at least in the UK it does)

1 Like

Works for me in Germany, on lte so I’d suspect it’s more on the side of your provider than the website, but that’s just speculation.

1 Like

Same for me.

Yes, never had any concerns with LTE and T-Mobile in the US.

1 Like

Hello,
I have a problem with Elektronauts … For several months now, I have not been able to open the Elektronauts site on my home PC and my mobile phone (on the 4G network, from anywhere). I am currently on the PC of my job and no problem … Any idea?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Hum my home PC work with LTE too ! Thanks !

I have not experienced this but it does sound like a DNS issue… maybe it works when entering the IP instead?

Could be this: 46.21.102.207