Elektronaut Playlist, please add your suggestions

Bump, need more songs for my flight to Vienna tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

Tried to find this on Spotify just now and couldn’t ? Help

Just click on the link under the first post.

There you go. How long 's the flight?

It’s only 2 hours, but I got several hours to spend there over the day. I’d like to explore the city walking with good music on the headphones. Thank you very much

Super weird won’t get me into it via iPhone and im a premium Spotify user as well .

“Rest of us” is one of the best songs I discovered in the last months! Thank you

Gives me shivers every time. Doesn’t get much more raw and physical than Colin Stetson.

Bump. Anyone new ideas? I don’t want to spam the list myself :wink:

Brilliant playlist BTW

Just added some…

Whoever added Luke vibert, strange that sometimes I totally forget about music I had on heavy rotation some years ago. Great!!! Thank you

Great selection @dtr

As the playlist has now 30followers and a lot of great stuff in there I’d like to thank all of you again. It’s a pleasure to listen. Even if there are a lot of different styles you always “smell” the good taste of the elektronauts in there.

Some of my favorite Belgian rock bands in that last addition.

I had a dream 2 days ago in which me and my jam partner did an amazing jam session. When I woke up I realized it was “says” by nils frahm coming out of my speakers. Damn I really thought we had the jam of our lives.

Loud Neighboor - Interference Pattern

An on Bast - In My Orchard

Adam Jay - Maxia Zeta

Thanks