Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

That would have been my choice too.

1 Like

How about settling for pink lycra instead? I can see you in spandex shorts dancing along to some tasty hardbeat, all Belgian-style in your mirror swimming goggles and wireless microphone.

(This is what the Syntakt will enable, I’m sure)

2 Likes

Standard Tuesday night at home mate.

7 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion this is suppose to compete with the polyend tracker

Station has 7 letters and starts with S.
Syntakt has 7 letters and starts with S.

SID Station 2.0 confirmed.

3 Likes

I got quoted by SynthAnatomy.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing ?

If you’re reading SynthAnatomy – i like most of your articles, but this one is definitely substandard.

11 Likes

Your famous

5 Likes

Something to add to my credentials, quoted in trade mags. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Looks evil, I like it a lot

1 Like

I’m calling dibs on creating the “SynTakt Sound Quality” thread

14 Likes

Heck Gino, you can create that thread right now, and most everyone posting here can start posting about the sound of the Syntakt too. :grin:

It sounds totally awesome, and crunchy !

4 Likes

Def hope they go the OT box format for this rather than Digi, and see what a 2021 Elektron does in that size of machine

4 Likes

Aside from some live tricks and a song mode, the digitakt can do basically everything the tracker can. Not arguing one is better than the other, but they are extremely similar.

1 Like

Yeah, digitakt is missing performance mode and a slice option though.

1 Like

I’m reading, I’m the Big Brother of the synth news :nerd_face:
What makes it sub-standard? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

According to the Swedish Trademark Register, Elektron is working on a new synth product called SynTakt

There’s no evidence that Elektron is working on a new synth product; they have merely registered a trademark.

Many new products will be presented at Superbooth 21 next week. Whether on-site or online via stream, everything is welcome these days. Interesting: Elektron is not going to have a booth at SB 21 this year, but that doesn’t mean anything.

The above is hardly a newsworthy statement.

Besides the online option, the Swedish company also has a showroom (Elektron Studios), where they regularly organize events (before the pandemic). Here, for example, they presented the Digitone Keys for the first time.
I don’t know if the showroom is still there

Badly-informed comment. Elektron no longer has a showroom in Berlin.

The name reveals two key points: SYN and TAKT (beats, rhythmic) so it’s probably a Synthesizer in the Digitakt format.

“Probably” based on what?

Or I’m completely wrong and it will be something completely different.

So your speculation is useless.

one thing is sure: Elektron is working on something new.

See above. Hardly a telling observation.

23 Likes

I’d say that the Digitakt is A Lot better at sample mangling since it’s non destructive… it’s a PITA to alter samples on the tracker any significant way… but the performance mode is freaking dope on Tracker

4 Likes

It’s under their leaks and rumors section. Their speculation is the same as this thread, baseless but still fun.

Edit, well maybe not baseless but still we still are stretching it with our imaginations.

1 Like

Heheh well they did look to hire people for the specific purpose of working on something new, so i guess the one thing is certain remark isn’t entirely baseless xD

Is there an announcement/event date coming up where syntakt might be unveiled?

1 Like