Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Any big events after Superbooth but before Winter NAMM?

Knobcon is slightly before Superbooth. Regardless, tho, Elektron have tended to build their own hype recently, unrelated to specific events.

2 Likes

16 channel elektron style solenoid drum sequencer with piezo pickups, 3 fx slots p track compression, swing p/track, filters etc and master drive and compressor with stereo output in DT format. Sequence and amplifiy everything from conga’s to furniture with fx, conditional trigs etc.

4 Likes

I can’t believe how buggy the Syntakt is, I’m returning it ASAP!

12 Likes

Ups looks Iike I knocked with that article on the right person. But you have to check the section where I categorised it. It’s in the leaks, rumours, etc. section where I speculate about products according to leaks, trademark applications etc.

Why is a company registering a trademark? Just of fun, no!
Newsworthly statement, well for you maybe not. If you follow the website, we will know that I’m not a copy/paste press release media company and that I differently write my articles.

Well, for Superbooth visitors is worth to know if they have a booth or not.

4 Likes

They’re switching over to only making guitar amp models :sneezing_face:

1 Like

The lack of pictures of this Syntakt is disturbing.

49 Likes

You could get the bug report thread going now

8 Likes

I think we’d all love it if there was some actual pictures making an appearance somewhere but I’m unsure I’d say their absence is disturbing. It’s hardly the end of The Wasp Factory…

1 Like

That could never happen.

#access #virus #kemper

2 Likes

EYEPAIN lmao

4 Likes

“eyepain”, what a perfect title.

4 Likes

And NO SONG MODE!

2 Likes

I complain about synths that don’t even exist yet.
For instance, it will never beat the Beatbox for portability, or a Neve for sound. No. Matter. What!

2 Likes

I’d go nuts if it is a new machine for Digitone.

4 Likes

I think your sanity is pretty safe then :wink:

3 Likes

Ugh, only two outputs, terrible!

3 Likes

Sorry is this for real? I’m out of touch with the Digi boxes so don’t know at a glance if this is a mock up or not.

It’s a mock up :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes