Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

guess we can assume the inside of that chassis is a lot more full than the Digitakt lmao

vs 6 on the cycles

1 Like

ā€¦wondering how the device will handle polyphony - hopefully not like the DT

1 Like

and itā€™s rated 2A vs Digitone/Digitakt 1A, definitely needs more juice to work

1 Like

they say 8 digital VOICES and 4 analog VOICES. I think this offers clue about potential polyphony

What are disabled? Could you please explain? Never heard of those

On the Rytm you can use a ā€œdisabledā€ machine to disable synthesis and work only with samples, for instance.

2 Likes

Apparently you can disable a machine entirely in Rytm. Just means itā€™s not used I think.

1 Like

Ah thanks I see

no sign of any unwanted SaaS so far, so thats :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to find out

although I recognize I would pay for additional more specific machines in the same way I sometimes have paid for presetsā€¦

Looks like the Electron unveiling will be a damp squid at this rate with the retailers leaking the specs :slight_smile:

Canā€™t they just send them them the name / price and product category in advance and hold off on images and specs LOL

yeah - they might try and get us that way.

7 Likes

Anyone know if any of the ā€˜machinesā€™ on their older legacy products MachineDrum etc incorporate the ability to playback samples? That would give the best of all worldsā€¦

DJ Tech Tools has a pre-order page up.

A handful from the AR, probably everything from the MC, a handful from the MD and maybe even a few brand new ones.

First contact.

13 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like