Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Every day that passes without a Syntakt announcement is a day that Elektron is working to make Syntakt better. No matter what happens, we win.

Unless they never put out another product

1 Like

We’ve come too far to consider the possibility of Syntakt-less future. At this point, over 3k posts in, the only way out is through.

5 Likes

If Syntakt does not exist, it will be necessary to invent it

8 Likes

Man, this is a much healthier speculation thread than the teaser campaign for this

When looking for that video, I was reminded of the teaser campaign for the Model Samples.

What a weird, weird concept for a teaser for what the model samples was.

I’m just now understanding the artistic concept of “do more with less”. Still the digitakt and the digitone were probably way up there as far as product likeability. To parade those about for what the first model series was seemed bizarre then and now

Edit: No shade to those that genuinely love the model sample. Just for elitists like myself, it was shocking to see the control of the sonics so stripped down, after Elektron had made such explorative machines in the past

1 Like

Imagine if they drop a teaser on Wednesday and then say nothing for 3 months :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Brilliant- then yeah, this thread would probably lose it social health.

Comparing the time-stamps of the the teaser to the announcement was shocking. It felt MUCH longer

I volunteer to help in case Elektron doesn’t follow through

1 Like

I present to you…the syntakt: 6 volca drums through a hand made mixer thru a analog heat

5 Likes

Hopefully the Syntakt teaser campaign makes flying lotus happier than the models teasers. Maybe he’s more into the trademark teaser thing who knows

2 Likes

I don’t get it?

whats new on Fantasy Island today?

Back when he posted on here he complained about one of the models teasers marketing vibes

Flying Lotus posted on Elektronauts?!

2 Likes

What social health???

Oh! It’s Tuesday!

2 Likes

And first workday after holidays in Sweden if I know correctly…

You guys see the teasers yet?
Killer sounds, very reminiscent of a machinedrum

2 Likes

Yes! Pre-orders are up at official site!

21 Likes