Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

A whole box of Syntakts turned up from an ebay seller with 100% rating, but elektron forced them to take it down and refund all the orders. Still no official word from Elektron on what happened, so im going to say it was legit

C64_syntax_error~2

4 Likes

Elektron posted in the NewYearNoGear thread and confirmed that to respect those who decided not to buy any gear in 2022, they decided to postpone launch to 2023, unless a new no gear year happensā€¦

8 Likes

I actually looked for that post like an idiot :grinning:

10 Likes

Hector made that postā€¦

2 Likes

which one is syntakt?

I dunno, but thatā€™s some tenuous use of the word rap there.

:grin:

I at least hope that Syntakt is in the adidas

Actually this is the funniest post so far

Elektronā€™s Speak & Spell?

(I actually think itā€™s a MD3 crossed with Nord Drum - Synth Drum machine)

Wavetable synth in a Digitakt box

I hope itā€™s a sampler with a XY fader, like on the minilogue XD. with overbridge of course. Iā€™m fine with losing the live looping or something if that keeps the OT interesting :smiley:

Can you get so into this synthesizer stuff that you become just part of the wall, just a bunch of wires and stuff?? Maybe that is what happened to them?

Superbooth is in Mayā€¦Elektron will waitā€¦

If this thing even exists at allā€¦?

They arenā€™t listed on superbooth as an exhibitor.

I only checked ā€˜eā€™ for elektron but maybe I should have checked ā€˜sā€™ for ā€¦

Maybe proof then that it still doesnā€™t exist.

1 Like

Weā€™ll know next week i assume

Its gonna be on Donda 2?

Or is the syntakt the new Kanye gear collab? First TE then Elektron

1 Like

Haā€¦so Syntakt is an 808 that doesnā€™t mess up your chakrasā€¦?

3 Likes

i feel like even a digitone with the same synth engine minus the fm parts would be awesome. even the basic ā€œharmonicsā€ shapes sound great along with the filter/drive/wavefolding/effects

if it was just a va version of that, i would buy it instantly. the digitone sounds so lush and somehow cold and warm at the same time. i know some of that is due to the fm algorithms but the only part i dislike about it is that fm coated timbre over everything. otherwise its incredible. i think it would sound very lush and vast even without the fm synthesis. especially if it included some of the a4 synthesis functions and feedback