Elektron support is amazing

Hi everyone,

First post over here and first of all I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your tips, this forum was a big thing to learn how to play this beautiful instrument that is the Octatrack.

Secondly I created this account simply to praise Elektron support and to share briefly that story to people so that more people can know that they can trust Elektron to the death.

Friday two weeks ago late afternoon, I turned on my beloved machine and my card wasn’t properly inserted. Nothing was working anymore. I sent a mail to Elektron with pictures to explain what’s happening and… I got a reply 6 minutes later explaining me that the card was broken and to confirm my address so that they can send me a replacement. It shipped on Monday and I received it on Thursday afternoon free of cost. All is back to normal and working perfectly.
This kind of reactivity and service is rare and awesome. It is known already yes but it is so so much that it deserves to be said loud and clear I feel.

Anyway to help spread the word I recorded quickly that small beat to tell the story. I hope you’ll enjoy and once again, ELEKTRON SUPPORT IS AWESOME.

Cheers & have a good week everyone,

https://youtu.be/prWi2EWWvXc

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exemplary support from Elektron