Elektron.se no paypal payment method?

Trying to purchase the newest digitone sound pack from elektron.se and It doesn’t bring up any option for paypal payments.

I purchased the other pack 2 weeks ago via their site through paypal…very confused. Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah they seem to have dropped PayPal as a payment option. I ran into the same problem last week.

so now we can’t buy the sound packs?

seems silly - my creditcard (mastercard) isn’t supported by the securecode thing because my bank doesn’t do it.

Yeah it’s not ideal. I’d prefer to use PayPal or Apple Pay just so I don’t need to have my wallet with me.

Same here for the Jogginghouse pack, wish there would be further payment options :confused:

2 Likes

Yep, that greatly confused me as well. I was able to buy the spontaneous chords pack, but capital one locked my card the first time.

PayPal has temporarily been removed from the webshop. Contact support and they can place an order manually and give you a PayPal link.

9 Likes

I tried that and they never got back to me, followed instructions and nothing, so gave up

You did receive a reply within 10min. Have a look in the ticket again.

3 Likes

I did look in the ticket, only thing I could do was reply, so went back to basket and still no option there either.

Same Problem here, wish to buy the rtFM pack for the digitone but prefer Paypal payment method.

Probably same solution as above ^^ contact Support and they’ll probably give you a paypal link.

1 Like

Actually they should drop paypal as a payment method for the more expensive items because a buyer can return item for any reason within 6 months. Thats a big risk for their web store
At least with a visa charge back its much harder for the buyer to do a return over buyers remorse

i asked via support ticket for a paypal link to buy a soundpack. They sent it asap, worked really well. Thanks elektron

3 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

Same was going to buy some Digitone packs but can’t be bothered to put in all my card info lol.

I had 7 Digitone soundpacks ready to order, but no PayPal (Belgium) ? :frowning:
In the past this wasn’t an issue xxx
ps. I created a support ticket, hope after the holidays they will send me a link
:sparkler: :heart: :panda:

Paypal is expensive to use as a merchant from a non Euro/USD country.