Elektron.se down

Hi,
gonna update to AR1.30, A4 (latest) and Overbridge 1.10 but Elektron.se is down at the moment. Anyone have the installers and can send me?

Much love
Vegard

PC ? MAC ?

PC :slight_smile:

ELEKTRON-Updates :
http://bit.ly/elektronlastupdates

You need to find Overbridge as i have only the MAC version
SYSEX for the updates so no problem

Was having the same issue. So thanks for this!

If someone give me a link from wetransfer or dropbox (for Overbridge 1.10 public version for PC) i can put a ZIP PC/MAC in the files section BUT i have no doubt about elektron reconnecting their website to their database tomorrowā€¦ itā€™s happening also to the best that kind of error :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!
Elektron.se is back online now :slight_smile:

Down today? Seeing a blank page with ā€˜Unauthenticatedā€™ here.

Yep, same for me.

Same.

Back now, new site design explains the downtime :slight_smile:

I bet itā€™s due to the OT mk3.

3 Likes

Very very ugly. horrible new website

2 Likes

mm, all my registered machines are goneā€¦

also I keep getting booted back to the landing page. And my past orders gone too. Soundpack seems there at least, so nothing outrageous going on I guess

Ok weird shit, on firefox/osx, keep getting logged out and kicked back to the landing page from my account, and it keeps trying to overwrite my new(mandatory) password with the old one through the firefox popup while doing thisā€¦

Maybe its just Elektrons way of saying leave us in peace for now doing this and get of the internet, you have a new Syntakt in need of attention ffs

Weird. Iā€™m required to reset my password before logging in to my account, but when I try I get the error message ā€œCannot set the customerā€™s passwordā€. No other details.

Firefox, macOS

I find the design to be beautiful and consistent with the visual design of their user interfaces on the machines, their YouTube videos etc. Clear upgrade. The only nitpick is that theyā€™re linking out to content that is from 2019. Either they need to re-hire a content marketing manager, or they should remove that part.

By naviguating on the new website, I saw that the Syntakt is now 300 CAD less than on launch.

It was 1299 CAD.

1 Like

Iā€™d give it a day or two, the login issues will probably sort themselves out.

It is horrible isnt it. Really unpleasant to look at.

Ah well. Its not like Iā€™m going to buy any elektron stuff any time soon anyway. Nor use their website since Im overbridge free and dont need transfer.