Elektron IRC!

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder488/250x250/11782488/insanity-shark-hai-guys-whats-going-on-in-this-irc-chatroom.jpg

We are still alive :smiley:

…aaand what about some IRC for the new year?
v12.7b has been recently released with some great new features and bug fixes! :open_mouth: :grin:

notice: do make sure to bring at least one Elektron machine :stuck_out_tongue:
notice2: it’ll be fine even without…
notice3: tba

:laughing:

on a somewhat more serious note: it has been mentioned few times about having a place where users could interact a bit more than how it’s done on the forum…well… this is the link again to the web based client or else a basic IRC client can be used as well. no registration/credit cards required…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are still here :smiley:

2 Likes

weather is getting hot for some…but it’s always fresh in our little corner :tropical_drink: :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

…got something to ask, discuss or just want to have a chat? come join us :speech_balloon::headphones: :control_knobs: :musical_keyboard: :3lektron:

1 Like

haven’t seen some of you in the chatroom for a while :thinking:

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

yeee ! always some fun discussion going on :wolf:

1 Like

…aand :coffee: aaand :cookie::cookie::cookie: :laughing:

:cb_m::cb_o::cb_r::cb_e: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :eight_pointed_black_star:

2 Likes

check check … 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 :male_detective:

1 Like

Long Live IRC!

3 Likes

welcome onboard :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

IRC was where I became a man.

1 Like

heh, you and i both. i used to hang out on #rave on, i think, undernet and also a channel called #high in high school on EFnet. g’times.

ps the user by the name of Webchat452 came into #elektron today a minute and said “no active users?”

^ we’re active every so often :slight_smile:

1 Like

…indeed we are, we might not always be looking at the screen but sure we are in there somewhere ( not in the screen that is :smile_cat: ) different timezones play a role in there too so yeah…come over say hi and have a chat about the latest Elektron machine (and not) bought? latest update that completely deleted all your projects and how to fix that? or anything else…we’re in there… :wave:

2 Likes

it is indeed… :smiley_cat:

1 Like

haha, i’ve come in and it’s quite quiet as of late.

the usual suspects might be lurking around tho :laughing:

1 Like