Elektron Event in Switzerland

Hi dear Elektronauts!

I can poudly call out for a special party in switzerland with the worldfamous DATALINE as headlining act.

The party will happen in the lovely small town Baden, near Zürich.
Dataline will be there for the second time, he played an amazing set there last spring.

I would like to invite everyone to join, every Elektronaut who wants to join the party can send me a private message and i’ll put you on our special Elektronauts-List with a reduction on the admission charge.

Lineup Mainfloor (all live):
DATALINE, Gothenburg SWE
MONOCHORD, Luzern CH
DIRTY SANDWICH, Baden CH

Fumoir:
RUEF, Baden CH
KENT KAINA, Brugg CH
ZOUAOUI, Baden CH
JOAH, Brugg CH

Doors: 23-04
Entry: 18.- SFR

Sorry guys, playing elsewhere on that date.

This certainly piqued my interest, as i played a techno/house live set using the octatrack at Kiste Baden in January 2013… nice and comfortable venue. Highly recommendable.

Good luck with the party!

I sure heard you back then… i am at kiste almost every weekend, i’d hosted the famous “we are animals” event series at kiste in the last two years.
but let me know if you’re maybe interested in a booking, i might have some slots free, but this is something we should talk about over private channels…

Nice, thank you, jayphonic!

I’m currently looking into organizing a one-time inofficial elektron jam/“battle” at Z.L.U.T., which is a monthly live electronica night i organize, at a small but excellent venue in downtown zürich: http://klubi.ch

I will be posting an open call on elektronauts once i get to the line-up stage (i’d like to book some people from outside zürich too!) : )

Talk soon.

jap… you can count me in in :slight_smile:

i think we could find some more elektronauts around zürich for that…
good idea!

Oh no!!
:astonished:
Got so excited when I read the message, as I’ve got only 30km to get to Baden.
But my sister from Germany comes to visit me that night on her way to Italy, and - contrariliy to me!! - I don’t see her being a big Dataline (or electronic music) fan…

But I hope there’s another Occasion to see him around Zürich again soon!

Enjoy the night, all of you that can go!
:wink:
Tommy

Sick, I live in Baden and missed this completely! Definately going to have a look :smiley:

what you live in baden? me too… maybe we already know each other… :slight_smile:
hit me up via private message and send me your name and prename, i’ll put you on our guestlist.

Yeah, im so excited… Will play my 1st live gig there as monochord. Hope to see some guys s from elektronauts there

thanks to everyone who joined the event!

it was great to hear dataline and monochord playing awesome msuic.
i’ll post later this week the recordings on mixcloud.

cool to see some of the elektronauts as well!

cheers
jan