Elektron DC-1

C’mon, give us a gig bag / lid combo already.

1 Like

almost looks like my towel for dust protection and transportation :slight_smile:

but, very nice!

Hmm, I would really like one of these for my mixer…

1 Like

i do like the price of these…i wish the hard covers were this affordable.

1 Like

It’s very pretty

Maybe get some thin gauge clear vinyl in bulk, cut to size, and make your own dusk covers?
Thin vinyl/plastic is malleable and can fold up, which eliminates the surface area and storage issue that the hard-plastic lid covers suffer from.

yeah it is almost sold at the 5 Euros its worth :joy:

What’s the storage issue? I keep mine on my gear all the time, and just put them to the side when I turn the machines on.

When your studio is small and storage/real estate is limited, I guess it’s the, “put it aside” that’s the issue.

1 Like

with the name as it is, i thought for a moment the dc-1 might be a semi-modular octagonal shaped device with a a range of voltage controllers to directly effect parameters on other Elektron devices as a form of enhanced self-contained low frequency oscillators with built-in wobble and flux.

the inappropriate extrapolation of the imagination at play once again.

Anyone know the dimensions of these? I want a dust cover for my moog mother 32, and these are tasty.

THIN VINYL

Hear that.

For me, anything that has a coloration/fabric feeling to it will remind me of a pile of clothing ready for the wash on laundry day. Keeping the covers clear helps me combat the cluttered feeling in my studio.

Also – I’m more likely to pop off the covers and start jamming when they’re transparent; as if there isn’t a membrane separating my fingers from the gear.