Elektron Carry Bag ECC-5 problems - the inner lining gives off black color

I did not use my m:s in a long time and put it out of the ECC-5 today.
To my surprise my m:s took some black color of the ECC-5 inside fabric on some spots of its white enclosure.

Tried carefully to rub it off / clean it with a damp cloth but did not get rid of all of it.

Has anyone also this problem with the m:s in combination with the ECC-5 bag?

Sorry to hear this. I would contact support about how to clean it. Also, read this thread for warnings about certain cleaning products:

1 Like

Thank you! But I never use any cleaning products - just lukewarm water for the reason you just mentioned.

edit:

1 Like

Good good, I just wanted to make sure you weren’t thinking, ‘I need something more aggressive’ :slight_smile: Hopefully support can help you out and/or take pity and sort you out in some other way as they’re both Elektron products. Good luck!

1 Like

… but even I would get it clean, the next time I put it in the ECC-5 bag it would go black again.
I could put a plastic bag over it and then put it in the ECC-5, but no, it should not be like that - I mean that’s an original Elektron accessory…

I’ll try it :wink:

1 Like

Agreed. Which is exactly why you should raise it with Elektron directly. You’re using both products as they were intended to be used, so it’s a critical flaw.

1 Like