Elektron at NAMM 2018

I’m hoping that Cenk’s comments on this forum (not to mention the lack of any new Dataline videos for a bit) means that he’s got whatever it is in his hands already and has been busy creating new and irresistible demos that will have me searching for that pre-order button…

13 Likes

Was considering the MnM recently, gonna wait a lil’ longer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve already sold some gear to free up some money in expectation of this thing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s always “Digito-NE” (New Edition?).

Or maybe their uzi just weighs a Digi-ton(n)e?

3 Likes

Digitone orrrr whatever it is sounds like it could be an effect box too which I’d definitely be into. Love the heat even though I definitely wouldn’t have spent 700 on it had I not financed it lol

1 Like

DTA <- DT
DTO

you can breathe now

THAT’S TOO MANY LETTERS! THE WORLD IS ENDING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

help

7 Likes

iam recently thinking about a Machinedrum MK 3 and a Monomachine MK 3 in the Digitakt form factor. maybe with that new grey finish.

…I wish for an implementation right into the Digitakt OS…press MASTER, choose different engines. MM,MD,DT.

as a legacy OS

2 Likes

I think “tone” is an odd choice for a synth, but not for a tone-shaping box.

But what elements of “tone” are not covered by Analog Heat, it’s got EQ, filter, distortion… :thinking:

Maybe another of the guitar pedal range, since “tone” is a term very common in guitar products. I can’t imagine Analog Drive sold very well, though.

Why do you think it is going to be a synth? I am in for a vacuum cleaning robot!

Mostly this

6 Likes

NEVER FORGET

10 Likes

Could be a new kind of vacuum cleaning robot!

2 Likes

This might sound far fetched, but tone = note/scale in norwegian… so a ”diginote”?

1 Like

Could be a defensive trademark, since trademarks are so relatively inexpensive to file, companies will take them defensively, or simply on a loose speculation of a possible product. Excellent find kizunaut!

ADDED: Kinda like taking all sorts of urls --> like ElektronSucks . com

The digitakt with the polyphonic hack sounds really wonderful by itself, so I would totally be on board with this

3 Likes

On the count down. 9 days to go.

4 Likes

You know- if Elektron actually announce a new product at NAMM it forces one to acknowledge that they’ve taken it easy on us as far as teasers go since the [we don’t like to mention that period of time] teaser.

I’m all for that! I hope they do a similar series of videos like they did with the Digitakt, though

1 Like

No teaser as a teaser.

4 Likes

Whatever it is, I can’t wait to try the browser based version of it!

11 Likes