Electronics ban on flights. :-(

what about internal flights within Europe, are there any restrictions?

AFAIK, UK is planning to make similar ban.

1 Like

sh1t buzz. fuken state o em >_<

be an artist, travel light, act like a king, request all prepared at the stage, you just upload your stuff then you do your gig.

oh jeez >__<

too true.
There is an art to getting your tech rider fully respected no matter how extensive you make it

Elektronauts Airline. Not only can you bring your gear on board, but there is sufficient space to play your instruments. Use our on flight cameras to record your performance and send to your phone to post online at your next opportunity.

The community you loved on line is now availible IN AIR.

So donā€™t let the NSA make you stop, make your flight Elektronaut.

ā€“Ticket price may vary. Elektronauts has no flights into space. The airline has no affiliation with Elektron. The airline makes no determination to speak about the emotions of those on the forum.ā€“

2 Likes

Yes!
Musique Non-Stop :airplane::3lektron:

1 Like

I dunno, if you can still take your smartphone it negates the whole point of it - what can a computer do that a smartphone canā€™t? Why not a Nintendo Switch but a Galaxy S is legit? Its dumb and I hope it doesnā€™t pass. Its bad enough trying to fit within weight limits already. Having a laptop or some electronic device on a flight is half the fun. Take that away I would be mega-bored as. Would probably wind up buying whatever the biggest allowable smart phone is

1 Like

This!

Iā€™m clearly no bomb or terrorist expert but Iā€™d imagine that if someone really wanted to do something naughty they could plant something inside most smartphones. Have it react to something within the 100ml bottles you can take on. Or have it set off some EMP or something. Who knows.

So no doubt weā€™ll end up with some restrictions on smartphones down the lineā€¦

Curious if the UK move will include domestic flights. I have to travel down to London often with work. Iā€™m already getting stiffed on expenses by an overzealous boss - this would give another excuse to insist on alternative arrangements.

Yes, the obvious solution is to stop traveling altogether.

Whaaaaatever.

Once the airlines share prices started dropping things would change.

Would only take a few months of boycotting them.

Nobody saying stop altogether. More a protestā€¦but as I said folks are happy to go along with this nonsense so itll get worse.

Pocket operators will solve all problems!!!

5 Likes