Editor for Analog Four

it would be great to have a a4 like msp synth engine to make sounds on !

(just using basic max osc, filters etc)

even a mono one would be great!

Any chance we could get a patch mutator? Rather than full random, we get an evolution of a current patch. Would be nice to dial in a ā€œsensibleā€ patch and see what we can make of it.

but there is already a patch mutator. just mutates the patches that are saved in the editor thoughā€¦not existing stuff in a4

Having a little problem over here. A4 listens too ableton but ableton not too A4ā€¦ Tried everything for midi setup.

-_-

bro your link / website doesnt works. Where can i download your editor ? thanks

would love to try this maxpatch. but the link is dead.
is there a new link somewhere?

@void great idea! did you finish that?

if i understand you, the code generates similar sounds based on a sound you fed in, with some random distribution for all parameters etc.?
is this a kind of machine learning thing?
works as a offline process(net), right?

I wonder if someone can share the latest versionā€¦ I wanted to use it again. I bought it (have a receipt) but sellboxhq.com is no moreā€¦ I donā€™t think there is a m4l version right now, is there?

Dear all,

IĀ“m sorry to bother you, I would like to know where to purchase the A4 editor, is there a stand alone versiĆ³n? I downloaded the maxforlive runtime and tried some demos, but if posible I would like to purchase or better yet download some editor? Anybody to help me?

Thanks in advance,

regards

ahem ā€¦ http://eu.elektron.se/overbridge/#trailer !

is this still availble? its just what im looking for