Eaves - Another Full Hour - an album with an hour of music made on DN/DT/A4

For those who regularly listen to my stuff or otherwise support me, I can’t thank you enough! I enjoy the time I spend making music, but you guys make me eager to finish tracks so I can show you all the cool things you can do with these devices :smiley:

I perform and record all my tracks live, no edits or overdubs. If you want to take a look, here’s a playlist of all the tracks’ videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT9GGecgQN35uNthQiBi7HJ39rvrc7ykl

I uploaded it to a handful of streaming services including Spotify. Here’s a presave link:

12 Likes

You’re the best @Eaves! I’d never seen your album art before but they all look awesome, are those your own illustrations? In any case, stoked to check out the new record.

1 Like

Thank you very much, man! I made all these album covers myself. When I first started I painted new pictures specifically for those albums, but after a while I started dreading releasing albums because painting took so much work, so I started just using old sketches instead :smiley:

1 Like

Hahah yeah I know you’re a very prolific dude so it’s good to hear the painting isn’t slowing you down. The latest album art looks rad, if that’s one of your old sketches it seems to fit here quite nicely!

1 Like

This new album announcement reminded me of two things :

• It’s time to listen to your music with a good sound.
  • Your complete works will be so great as a soundtrack to my ZBrush sessions.

Downloading my 11 items as i’m typing.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the support and the kind words, NeonMelk!

1 Like