Dub on the Digitakt - post what you got!

Nice ! The Volca Kicks goes low ! No wonder though, a friend of mine has the beats and the kick is fantastically boomy as well.

2 Likes

I’ve really gotten back into the Volcas recently. I have the Kick, Bass, and Keys. I’m tempted to get the Beats as well but I’m going to hold out and see what gets introduced at NAMM. The digital ones don’t do it for me, but the analog ones are just so raw and dirty in a good way.

Greetings! I’m new to Elektronauts and love the wealth of information available here. I have a Digitakt and Monomachine, and I’m about to pull the trigger on the Analog Heat. So much good gear!! Anywho, here’s a 25 minute continuous mix of 4 original Dub Techno tracks that I jammed out while on a business trip. I can’t put this machine down. The workflow is so intuitive.

Thanks for listening!

5 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/jgb/ha-des-a-bra

Digitakt sampling the Dreadbox Hades DIY synth. All sounds comes from the Hades, chords made by internal resampling on the Digitakt.

Impressed both by the Digitakt and the versatility of the Hades (despite it beeing a seemingly simple synth).

Welcome. Good to see you here. I usually check you out on youtube.

Same here. This was one of my bookmarked videos for “Dub Techno on the Digitakt” examples folder, hehe. Great stuff @BillyTruant !

1 Like

Thanks! I’m trying to get some more tunes together for the next one. I always end up just jamming with no real direction, though. Which is totally fine, too! I love the DT.

2 Likes

Hey there! I appreciate your feedback. :smiley:

1 Like

you are always welcome and your good wishes to my sisters cat will always be appreciated:)

Hey there, Elektronauts!

Here are 4 new tracks continuously jammed live for 22 minutes. My last jam session has had a great response, and I really appreciate all the kind words and encouragement. This forum is a great resource, and I Thank YOU!!

This one moves around into other genres a bit, but the dub fundamentals are there, I think. Enjoy!!

I know this is an old thread, but I figured I’d bump it. Here’s a little dub ditty I did somewhat recently. I posted this over on another thread, but then remembered this one existed, which is more specific to this genre…

I hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Nicely done. Dig the groove.