Dual VCO Audio Examples!

Dear Elektron … All is forgiven.

3 Likes

Nice, I would love to have a Rytm…soon! :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome! Thanks a lot for posting this. It sounds excellent. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to get to test the Dual VCO -machine. I’ve been at our summerhouse for a couple of weeks and my RYTM is in the city centre. I can only listen to other people’s Dual VCO -videos & stuff and read about it. It’s painful.

I couldn’t have timed buying a Rytm Mk1 any better! Ha ha, just got one only a year old over the weekend for cheap the same day the new OS dropped. So glad I did, what a beast!

I am expecting the people selling their Rytms might reconsider now…

1 Like

I’m hoping to get some synthwave style bass out of my rytm now… That would free up a track on my A4…
So far I’ve only heard experimental sounding stuff… I’m hoping that’s not the only sound you can get.

Very nice thanks! Now to pick a time to update!

After updating my AR MK1 with the new OS I recorded this little jam to test new dual vco … with a big help of the AR filter :wink:

4 x dvco for synth, bassdrum and kind of percs + hihat maschine. With the resonance nearly all the way up it gets pretty loud … maybe not listen under headphones :wink:

5 Likes
12 Likes

Thought I would post this here just 'cus I think the Dual VCO is a really capable synth voice. I recorded this from RYTM through Analog Heat (love it) and into my OT. I have the Ventris reverb on my cue outs and a bit of the Nemesis delay too.
Anyhow this is just a brief sample to show how nice the dual VCO can be. I’ve done nothing else with this sample except drag it from my OT onto my PC and up to Soundcloud. Apologies if its a bit rough and I’m sure it could sound much better if I processed it ITB.

4 Likes

Yes, I have only just got around to exploring the dual VCOs, they’ve been sitting under my nose all this time and I have to say I am so impressed. So far I’ve been using it for deep subby style basslines