DT zoom on sample start and end?

Yup.
Zoom and preview of trigs are popular requests in the feature request thread.

2 Likes

YES…post edit zoom!

2 Likes

Yeah it would be so great !!!

sample zoom would be very helpful if it could be implemented. Maybe a double click of the sample button? A double click of the sample button to get you into sample zoom, and a double click to get you out? [Sample select, bit reduction, and Level] get replaced with [zoom in, zoom out, etc.] I saw a video of loopop demoing the octatrack mk2, zooming down into sample level on a waveform like a DAW…that’s crazy. Sample zoom would be amazing capability to have in the Digitakt.

3 Likes

Anyone have a standard approach to selecting the spot in the meantime?
i.e. one unit to the left after the cursor moves the left of the waveform ?

Just got a Digitakt and the first thing I did was sample some bits and save them using the zoom function. Then I loaded up the sample into my track and wanted to edit it further.
THERE’S NO ZOOM!

I assume I can do this on an Octatrack? Yes?
I think I bought the wrong box.

Don’t give up so fast. Use your ears. Everything will be fine.

1 Like

In a situation like that you are best resampling.

1 Like

Something like a “load to input buffer” option would be nice in the sample browsing menu though!

3 Likes

It might end up being only slightly less time consuming than opening the sample record window, setting any parameters if they need changing, pressing yes and hitting the trig though.
The ability to zoom outside of the recording buffer would make a big difference but that doesn’t seem like it would fit the way its been designed.

1 Like

something like func + up arrow in the sample editing screen activating zoom would be nice. with up/down being zoom in/out and left/right for scrubbing. that would maintain all of the knobs for their normal functionality.

1 Like