DT stopped sending mute messages

Until now I was able to use the midi channels A-D to mute the T1-T4 on the DN. I’m making some changes in my setup and now it doesn’t seem to work no more. Both devices mute modes are set to EXT+INT. Until now the DT was sending the clock but I changed it to the OT so now DN recieves clock through DT and both are recieving pattern changes from OT.

also the bpm of the DN and DT constantly seems to move with ±0,1. Is this normal? Sorry I’m pretty new to the whole stuff

Perhaps you can tell us what your MIDI connections are now that you apparently have three instruments connected.

Yes; it’s just small fluctuations resulting from the way the tempo is calculated and displayed. Presumably you aren’t hearing any problems.

OT as master clock sending through DT and DN and to Analog Heat.
OT sends program changes to DT and DN on Ch 10 which is the autochannel for both.
Autochannel OT is set to 11.

But what MIDI connections have you made? If you are using MIDI Thru from DT to DN MIDI In then no MIDI messages from DT will reach DN.

Midi Out OT -> Midi In DT
Midi Thru DT -> Midi IN DN
Midi Thru DN -> Midi In AH

It works when using MIDI Out. Got it. Otherwise it just sends the MIDI Output from the OT THROUGH the DT further.

1 Like

Should be DT OUT > DN IN