DT - DN - XD - Keystep. Best way to access all

yeah ill browse around. I got the 4i4 for daw playback etc and as a sound card. Im quite new to the whole technical aspect so I don’t really fully understand the process. I do know that i need at least 4 inputs as a bare minimum with no expansion room. What I dislike is that most mixers have like 2 mic inputs; which are worse than the preamps in the 4i4 and most audio interfaces apparently. So id rather NOT have those on a mixer… It reduces space…

Some mixers like the Tascam Model 12 can record multitrack without a computer.
I don’t know if you’re ready to put this kind of money, but my experience is that mixers are usually worth it ^^

Yeah i might just upgrade my 4i4 to a 8i6 :smiley:
Also allows for standalone mode. I can do the mixing on the Elektrons fine for my use.

1 Like

Maybe someone knows:
Routing it this way does remove the PAttern Change link between digitakt and Tone… I got the KS Out set to midi Thru via the software, that allows me to mute the tone via the Takt 9-12 buttons.
So it doesn’t make sense that pattern changing isn’t followed: I got Takt on send and Tone on receive. Any idea?

Hi! - I have the same problem (KS - DN - Typhon). Can’t get Pitch bend to work on my Typhon (it works on all DT tracks though). Did you ever find the solution?

Many thanks!