DSP: Commodore303 Sound Pack Release

Hello!

Here is the next installment of the DSP releases coming to an internet near you!

DSP: Commodore303 features 128 Acidic BassLine Loops + 16 Classic Drum Samples. These ‘Acidic BassLine’ patterns were crafted on the Mssiah Bassline, a 303 Clone app for the Commodore64. Then sampled via the Octatrack. Each BassLine loop is 4 bars, with altered filter modulation for each bar.
To celebrate these samples, I have made exclusive patterns to some good old machines - which are featured in the audio & video examples and bundled with the DSP: Commodore303!

DSP: Commodore303 includes,

• Royalty Free 128 Bassline loops + 16 Drum Samples at 24Bit 44.1Khz
  • Ableton Project + 8 Pattern Projects for Polyend Tracker, Digitakt, Analog Rytm & Octatrack. These projects come along with premade Patterns, Kits, Scenes and Performance modes.
  • Last but not least: Source Files for the Mssiah Bassline patterns. If you happen to have a working C64 and a Mssiah cartridge, you can load up 64 patterns used in this DSP creation!

Enjoy!

Download at: Dataline Bandcamp

35 Likes

Man you totally killed it!:+1:
Never mind the sound pack- can I have that set on vinyl please- just like that?

Hah, I have been working on a C64 sample pack too, fortunately seems to be no overlap with yours though :slight_smile:

Edit: These sound really great @Dataline

2 Likes

…reretropostvintage as reretropostvintage can possibly be…
back and right into the future again…
aciiiiiiid is no retro…it’s NOW…good job…!

This dude is a freaking genius… first thing on my mind is “need Octatrack, need Tracker and all the other sh*t”… then " oh wait, it’s Cenk. He is the one. Always be careful when watching his stuff. He can, you can’t!!! " :rofl:

2 Likes

BTW the title should be Dataline DSP to make it more clear :slightly_smiling_face: