DSP collaborators

Hey guys. I’m just starting my journey into learning DSP, reading books and trying to brush up on my math skills. I’ve been a designer and web dev for the last 12ish years so I know my way around programming in general, and my strong point is in UI/UX design.

I have a crazy idea for a thing I want to make, and essentially I’m planning on just figuring it all out myself and doing it, even if it takes me years (which it probably will).

I don’t want to get too specific about what the idea is on this thread, because ideas are cheap anyway and I’ve got a long way to go before I’m really qualified to even have one. However, it would be great to speak to people who know about DSP and embedded systems, share knowledge and maybe even collaborate on some stuff!

I’m currently reading “Understanding Digital Signal Processing” by Richard G. Lyons, and have been reading a lot about DSP chips and hardware etc.

Anyone here tinker with this kind of stuff?

A post was merged into an existing topic: How do I get started with DSP programming etc?

Moved to a recent thread, this post would be flagged, if it’s not working out then this can be resolved

2 Likes