Drum sound not audible (bug?)

Hi everyone

Did this ever get resolved? Had the machine for less than a week and this has happened three nights in a row.

Can confirm. This has happened on several tracks at different times. It’s never clear what resolves it, just somehow warms up.

However, on one project, I lost all pads, can’t seem to get any of them back, checked levels in every page etc. I’ve just written that project off.

I’m suffering from this problem today; on starting the unit up, it takes a while for all the pads to become available. The snare is last to come on, but BD doesn’t come on at all. Reloading the project brings it to life, but not reloading the sound or the kit.

Same here only my CH 9 plays when I tap the dum pad. Seems like tapping drumpads dont work only hard round buttons do.

I’ve had the same issue on the BD. Reloading from the old state seems to recover it. It happened while I was messing around with triggers.

I think I’m having the same issue as everyone else. My kick is playing fine but the trigs I laid down on the snare and claps aren’t registering. Checked to make sure mutes weren’t on. Removed the trigs and laid them down again. Nothing. The corresponding pads are making sounds fine when I tap them, no issue there – just nothing playing in the sequencer. Other tracks seem to trigger fine, so far it’s just the two not playing. I’m using samples, machines are disabled (kick is a combo sample/machine and playing just fine; samples loaded on other tracks working fine).

Man, this is extremely disconcerting! I just switched over to the MK2 (Black) and this is one of the first things I discover. Latest firmware loaded. WTF?? I never experienced anything like this on my MK1 and now I’m really missing it…

Just picked up a MKII and I’m experiencing this too. Very disconcerting - would love to hear from anyone at Elektron on plans to fix, given it affects many people.

Check AMP page and ATK parameter

I know this is an old topic but I wanted to share how I just fixed this issue. I was having certain pads randomly stop working while playing my AR MK2 . For me it was pads 1,2,and 5. I started looking for any parameters that might have been changed by a bug and I found that somehow there were 2 scenes, pads 1 and 2 were purple and 2 was lit up because it was active. I changed it back to scene 1 and my sounds came back. Hope this helps.

1 Like

I just cleared the scenes and now no issues.

1 Like