Drum n bass with Digitakt

13 Likes

Amen to that! :wink:

4 Likes

uckF yeah!

Very nice. It sounds to me like your samples sound much better than the factory samples, which all sound like they came from vsts. I haven’t had the chance yet to load any of my own samples, but this gives me some inspiration to do it soon. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All I hear is you pressing the buttons. Can you direct in audio to your phone?

I am just experimenting right now, when i have something i really like i will make a proper recording.

1 Like

Everything comes from one amen loop, thats all
The bassline ie sounds good because of the way it was processed. Especially because of the overdrive and the filter… it was resampled with twice overdrive… then chopped and the lfo wobbles were placed on the right position

1 Like

Yeah, I know that break very well. I think my favorite two artists who’ve used it extensively are Omni Trio and Luke Vibert (Drum 'N Bass For Papa especially).

Nice idea to resample for more overdrive, that overdrive is really nice. I think the Digitakt fills in some gaps in terms of fx versus the MPC Live.

lets try again

grabbed your samples , did this.
digitakt didnt crash.
3 tracks ,
drums , bloop , thwap
lots of conditional trigs using fill
32 steps.
no idea why its not properly appearing , it works in the preview but when i post it complains.

sound cloud
re5etuk
drum n default

7 Likes

And another… it is drum and bass only…

2 Likes

Sounds great. Did you do the amen slices on Digitakt or on your DAW?

1 Like

On dt
P locked, not on recorder. Might be better,
This works too

maybe this will work

2 Likes

Hey guys n girls, i’m starting with a series of Digitakt tutorials. Sampling a real drum set with the digitakt and arranging a drum n bass track.
Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/7KejdIS_OWo

2 Likes

Hey again,

i had a bit time and finished the 2. and final part of my Drum n Bass tutorial with the Digitakt.
This time its all about programming and playing parts of the track and arranging.

enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello,

I made this quick jam on Digitakt with PERfourMER.

Used to make Hip Hop beat, I wanted some change to celebrate this new year.

2 Likes