Drum n' Bass Battle #2 (Arcade Edition) [Playlist is up! SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!]

I am having the most fun doing this challenge.

5 Likes

Mission accomplished

3 Likes

I struggling for time right now to get seriously stuck in but Tuesday night is green lit, so hopefully I’ll have a submission on the way soon :muscle::+1:

1 Like

I really look forward to it!

Recently learned about soundfonts, there are many of these online that I’m guessing could be useful here.

3 Likes

VSTSID - SID synthesizer instrument (igorski.nl)

1 Like

Just a sketch… had a day off and wanted to bump the thread!

I’m almost finished, so close I can smell it… or maybe that’s just burnt toast… 🤷

3 Likes

Word! I cant wait…

I may post some type of DnB today or tomorrow to bump this thread.

This time I have to give up to this battle, had no much time to arrange some track in time! I was already wondering about some Crystal Castle jungle rework, maybe I’ll upload somewhere if I’ll come up with some satisfying result…

1 Like

I’ve submitted mine.

Really happy with it, I think I’ve managed to make a step up from last time.

3 Likes

Nice, I’m trying to find the time to finish mine and get it submitted too, it’s almost there I’m happy with the arrangement, just gotta get a few more samples in there and finalize the mix…

1 Like

I’m nearly there too. Really happy with this one! Just need to sort the arrangement and mix.

2 Likes

I haven’t managed anything yet for this. I’m swamped.

I have the game I want to sample. The other week I did some drum programming I got quite excited by but not a finished beat.

If I manage anything it will be quite rushed, but maybe that will work out well!

2 Likes

Upload it here so we can all hear it. Love to see what you were coming up with.

It’s not that serious that you should hold back from submitting something. Even if it’s not up to standards, it’s always nice to have something to listen to.

It’s always nice to have everyone “in the mix”!

1 Like

I have a mean case of the procrast-uary’s and I’m struggling to get beyond the basic idea I started back when this brief was released. Need someone to send me some sunshine asap.

9 days to go!

2 Likes

Let me get home and I’ll send something over

1 Like

I was going to joke about making some seasonal depression related music, but realized that I already covered that ground January of 2019

Brad Trax · Bring Back Summer

yeeeeah im also struggling with this one. think im gonna stick with my original submission, i think i deleted it from this thread fast enough to still include it.

2 Likes