Can we use themes from Japanese anime?

1 Like

Absolutely

1 Like

Literally the next sentence.

1 Like

Well…

My Syntakt just arrived. I’ll do my best to jump into this. :smiley:

I may have a speck of time on the weekend. If I can get something in, it’ll probably be rough, but it still sounds like fun!

2 Likes

I was seeing nothing but red by that point🧑‍🦯

I’m not even sure what drum and bass is. If I can figure it out, I’ll leave my Boi Caillou at home and try to submit something.

1 Like

I’d love to hear what you do with the Syntakt right off the rip. You are lucky to have the Raw machine on your first go.

I have one too, it’s amazing.

1 Like

Very inspiring theme indeed… Never been involved in these battles, should it be produced only with Elektron gear??

1 Like

Nope. You can rock whatever gear you want.

You don’t even need to use gear and just do it in a DAW.

1 Like

After the voting is over, I’m going to stitch the top 5 or ten together and put the mix up on Mixcloud too.

I’m not a DJ so don’t expect much actual mixing.

1 Like

Cool! My tracker might be up to join this battle :wink:

1 Like

That’s cool. I always wanted to hear how a tracker makes DnB.

Awesome a good opportunity to use my octatrack and new sp404 MK2

1 Like

I wonder how much AQXDM I can channel with a song using nostalgic cartoon sounds…

1 Like

Just a fave from recently for inspiration. Stockholm represent. Cover by sthlm graflegend Pike.

6 Likes

Damn, both tracks are good. I love the minimalism of the first one, and the second is such a vibe.

1 Like

So, this isn’t anything too special… I was just testing the Analog Heat with the Grandmother. I wanted to play around with something since Ive beed so busy with school, so I laid it on top of a drum break from AJ Hall.

6 Likes

Moog really does bass well. I need to feed my Moog Sub 37 through my Analog Heat and track some bass lines into my DAW and sample to my OT and SP 404 MK2 to use in the future.

1 Like

Gott Verdammt.

How’s everyone doing, got my shit together just gotta do some arranging, I’m excited for this one…

1 Like