Drum n' Bass Battle #1 (Get Animated) [Submissions CLOSED!]

Drambo is brilliant.

I like that Maschine is broad, because I basically want to use it as a sketchpad before bringing ideas into my DAW. But yeah, definitely a steeper learning curve as a result. I’m pretty unfased by it since I owned an Octatrack :rofl:

1 Like

Excellent breakpack. Thank you coco bryce.

Break Beats | Myor (bandcamp.com)

1 Like

I finally created something I was happy with, and was about to record it before submit.
But OT decided to fuck everything up and delete most of tracks settings, scenes. Everything on this project is ruined.
So after trying to do my best, it seems that I can not be part of this contest. I won’t have time and energy to rebuild everything again. Sorry.

1 Like

Bummer sorry to hear that fella, sucks when you’re best efforts are stymied by the gremlins…:pensive:

1 Like

I couldn’t get it together. Looking forward to hearing what everyone made

3 Likes

Might send it in tomorrow.

If nothing crashes.

1 Like

Just sent my entry and super happy with it as this isn’t my normal style. This thread motivated me to step out of my comfort zone and put something together to get out there (something I need to do more of next year). I used Ableton, Massive and the samples I chose.

Was down to the wire too with half my family coming down with Covid early in the month and some holiday travel after they were better.

3 Likes

My submission should be in :+1: used M8 as the sequencer and modular for the sounds.

2 Likes

I hope you do!

I’m sorry you had some trouble.

Its soooo good!

3 Likes

I failed to execute…it was what I expected of myself. New Year’s resolution on the horizon…

2 Likes

The deadline isn’t until Midnight of Jan 1st… so there is still time!

2 Likes

I couldn’t resign myself to leave all my work undone, so I decided to rebuild something from ashes left by evil OT :smiley:
Bit different from what I originally crafted but well, at least I’ll be part of the game.

8 Likes

Nicely done!!

2 Likes

I’m proud of you! Way to see it through.

1 Like

WE ARE JUST HOURS AWAY! YOU CAN STILL GET IN… THERE IS TIME!

(This has been a massive success.)

6 Likes

I am looking forward to hearing these submissions. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah the hype is strong on this thread I’m sure there’s talent to match…:muscle:

4 Likes

Submissions are closed… time to organize a playlist…

Check back to this thread for the link! Or I may start a new thread to vote… hmmmmmm.

6 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes