Drowning in a sea of possibilities

Ha! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do it, it’s fun and easy to learn. But don’t buy a toy, which detunes in the minutes. There are decent ukuleles for low price available.

1 Like

Wouldnt know what to do with it :grin:

1 Like

I’ve wanted both a ukelele and banjo for a few years now. I can’t put my finger on why that is, but maybe it’s the idea of working with something with a dramatically different UI than I’m used to that seems like it might be inspirational. :ecstatic:

Why you’ll get busy with p locks of course!

1 Like

Since there are four strings only and, depending on the tuning, two are equal, there are quite simple chords to learn. We can strum or pick the strings.

BTW … IMO music can be very interesting, if we mix electronic and traditional instruments … and as for every sound in our DAW or sampler … there are many plug-in or sound mangling tools and it should be a wonder, if an ukulele string sounds like a synth voice :wink:

A new source of sound, of course. Just pick and bend some string for new sample material, or knock on wood, or scratch with something along the strings (well, best working with metal wound strings though … ) :wink:

2 Likes