Drifting - Monthly audiovisual ambient performance (Piqued - Oct 18 - 7pm PST)

happy new year! my partner & I do a monthly audio visual ambient performance on Twitch. if you’re looking for a soothing & mind expanding entrance into your weekend, we’d love for you to join us! we start sharp at 8pm PST and perform for about 45 minutes.

our 4th iteration takes place this evening:

tonight I’ll be using the Polyend Tracker with some prerecorded ambient samples running through a Norns and a handful of eurorack oscillators to build up a drone. we’ll also be running some vocals through a handful of FX.

stream link: Twitch

and here’s a video from the last one: drifting 03 - a modular audiovisual soundbath - YouTube

2 Likes

after taking a 6 month break to deal with ~life stuff~ my partner and I are rekicking this series off with a final performance at our current home tonight.

tonight I plan on using guitar through my Chase Bliss pedal board, the UDO Super 6 desktop, Ensemble Oscillator, Morphagene, and the Syntakt. my partner will be using some LZX and Critter & Guitari video gear.

stream link: twitch.tv/purephasesound/

video from the last one: drifting 04 - a modular audiovisual soundbath - YouTube

3 Likes

here’s a video from the previous performance! drifting 05 - a modular audiovisual soundbath - YouTube

we are doing another tomorrow for the Piqued streaming series. details here: pure phase on Instagram: "@visualwitchcraft and I are performing Drifting as part of the @piquedsf series. Catch us this Wednesday 10/19 at 7pm PST @ link in bio! #soundbath #modularsynth #eurorack #super6 #makenoise"

for the nerds, this is my gameplan:

• sampled super 6 bird sounds in assimil8or with random zones triggering
  • 0 ctrl set to nice pitches with xpo running through mimeophon
  • fm percussion with ryk vector
  • sampled matriarch plucks running through nautilus
  • ryk & assimil8or running through aurora
  • super 6 as nice pads playable synth / MIDI by digitakt
  • matriarch as white noise / 4 osc drone
  • vox through morphagene (repatch through nautlius)
  • guitar thru blooper, habit, dark world