Dreadbox Nymphes

Click on their icon. It’s not going to show up in the grid. Just checked and it’s still there.

I see. Well, all I see is a picture now. Clicking on it does not do anything.

1 Like

Building on the Typhon, with nods to the Abyss, 6 voices…maybe the sinevibes collab continues and you’d have a monster

3 Likes

DJizrEoW0AAkg0k

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I saw. Some pictures that you can’t click on.

I can wait until more info comes out. No worries.

Just saw that on reddit, posted by somebody called To_The_Cloud94. If you are here, thanks!

4 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Was very worried about their design choices for a moment there

An enticing little glance courtesy of ProckGnosis’ latest visit to Dreadbox HQ.

3 Likes

Cool video, I dig their work space. And we got to hear a quick sound from their new poly synth.

The faceplate he pulled from that cabinet looked like and Abyss with a digital screen. Would be cool if they developed that in the future.

Also interesting that the Erebus v3 is essentially discontinued due to chip shortages.

1 Like

Direct timestamp link here to save time for others.

4 Likes

New box looked small , perhaps a longer typhon , presumably the test kit is that light purple and they’re going with blue for main release.

I like their gear.

Omg that clip just got me so excited. Looks surprisingly compact. Also sounds like there’s a shimmer effect on what he’s playing, probably Sinevibes doing the DSP section again?? I’m getting amped up…

2 Likes

I like that small footprint. Would not bother me in the least if it turned out to be all-digital.

On a possibly related note, here our main guy unwraps what turns out to be an Abyss, quickly rewraps it, saying “Something to be developed” :thinking:

1 Like

You do realise this video was posted a few hours ago, scroll up a few 100 pixels .
It does look like abyss colour and graphic wise …

just click the video.

It’s timestamped to the specific scene I’m talking about.

The unit he unwrapped says “Abyss” on the panel.

K, sorry…you were being helpful…

3 Likes

Ah nice. ‘Six voice analog synthesiser’… so presumably it’s an update of the four voice Abyss

8 Likes