Dogs!

My girl. Her name’s Alibi, she’s 6 and she’s my baby

16 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss Kegeratorz :two_hearts:

7 Likes

A couple more… when she was a puppy… (she weighed 1 pound when I got her) & playing at the river (we live on a river).

17 Likes

I wish I could have a dog but don’t have the time to take care of with 40h+ a week working

3 Likes

Look at my profile picture.
That’s my dogs that is.

4 Likes

This is Pandora. She can shoot gamma radiation out of her eyes.
She is a good watch dog.

27 Likes

I joke sometimes that with any luck I’ll die before my dog does, since I don’t know if I can go through that again.

3 Likes

interesting ! cat people take better pictures than dog people :rofl::joy::sunglasses:

Don’t get me started :slight_smile:

15 Likes

This is Gioco. He’s 5 now, had him since he was 2.

13 Likes

What’s the name of that super slim keyboard, if you don’t mind?

Nevermind, found it

2 Likes

This Is Jade. She loves hiking, but hates the car. She is likely Doberman/Aussie Shepard, but is officially Lab/Aussie to avoid dangerous breed restrictions. She wouldn’t know how to hurt a fly, unless it was just overexcited playing.

17 Likes

Nessa

She’s about 11, got her from a rescue shelter 9 years ago. She’s completely nuts, obviously pretty badly treated by previous owners (she’s scared of everything from cupboards to road junctions) and every vet that’s ever met her has said she’s got special needs. Loves people but hates other dogs to the point that she has to go out in full Bane costume. She only has room in her life for her little brother, Bryn (see below) who she dominates and bullies mercilessly.

Her time’s getting near, she’s riddled with arthritis in her back legs and she’s got a tumor on her hip which we can’t operate on, but it’s been there a while and hasn’t killed her yet…

Bryn

We’ve had Bryn six years (also rescued at 2ish). Bryn was a human in a previous life and he’s pretty pissed off about his current lot.

He is the most relaxed dog I’ve ever met, no dog sleeps more than Bryn. The side effect of this is that he’s essentially a coward.

Proper nanny dogs

28 Likes

The losses are brutal, sorry for yours. We were the opposite after our last gal had to move on beyond. I was ready and the lady needed more time prior to jumping back in. New ones help, not to forget, but distraction and new love and bonding great. You have to do when it feels right.

8 Likes

This thread is superior to 99.5% of this forum. Thanks for vital pooch content :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Also the name of my favourite shop in Amsterdam.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks to you and @Sharris, hardest decision I’ve ever made. He was the most grounded being I’ve encountered, all he wanted and gave was love, a great dude.

Between these pics and the wife constantly showing me rescue dogs, it won’t be long though.

5 Likes

This is my pup here, her name is Willow! Had her since she was a puppy. She’s a dachshund / chihuahua mix. Best dog ever.

19 Likes

This has dropped down way too far for my taste :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Bad day for Bryn…

Cone of shame for the next two weeks.

:cry:

16 Likes