Does Overbridge mode make the Elektron devices disappear from Midi Studio on your Mac?

Hey guys, I mentioned this in the latest Overbridge thread, but wondering if I’m the only one… When you switch your Overbridge enabled devices to Overbridge mode does it cause your device to disappear from Midi Studio in OSX? Has this only been with the latest couple of releases of Overbridge 2.0?

I can no longer use auto channel because of this and so I can’t seem to record through my midi keys through Ableton to the Elektron sequencer. Even when I target the specific channel of the plugin the notes are not passed to the Elektron sequencer for some reason, even though they do play the machine (really weird).

Thanks for any info!

1 Like

Same issue. Im not sure whats going on. I am running a universal audio Arrow and when I changed over the audio input and output device to the analog four and then ran my monitoring out of the L/R out of the analog 4 it all seemed to work. It’s definitely a routing issue if you are using a separate I/O. IM still not sure why this is and have been struggling with it for the past month.

Frustrating…

Just updated to the latest Mojave and it fixed everything. Not sure why.